Homecoming Family & Reunion Weekend
Harvestfest Homecoming, on October 15-18, 2015
Whether you are a recent graduate, this is your golden anniversary year, or you are a current student, there is something for everyone.
HONORING THE REUNION CLASSES OF
'60, '65, '70, '75, '80, '85, '90, '95, '00, '05 AND '10
- Celebrate at the Public Square festival with live entertainment, free lunch, alumni & family festivities
- Have a good laugh at the Battle of the Sexes comedy show
- Participate in alumni athletic events or cheer on friends
- Pray and sing at our Homecoming Liturgy
- Enjoy an evening of cocktails, dinner and entertainment at the Alumni dinner honoring our reunion classes.
- Dance (or just hang out) at the Alumni party in the Public Square
Questions? Email Mary Jane Reilly, Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-323-4702.